When you use this Website, you are giving your consent to our practice of collecting, using and disclosing the information you offer on the Website or that we obtain when you use the Website.
- “Cookie”: please refer to the definition given further below
- “Owner”, “We” and “us”: C/D/N Isotopes
- “Personal Data”: any information related to an identified and identifiable person, which includes Usage Data
- “Services” or “Service”: the services provided by the Owner to the User
- “Usage Data”: information collected automatically through the Website, which includes IP addresses, browser and platform types, domain names, access times, referral addresses, and the User’s activity on the Website
- “User” (or “You”): The person using the Website who provides the Personal Data and
- “Website”: www.cdnisotopes.com, which is the means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in a legal action or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of the Website or the related Service. The User acknowledges that the Owner may be required to reveal Personal Data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, the Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with the Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Changes to this Policy
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
How can you help protect your Personal Data?
If you are using the Website for which you are registered and chose a password, we recommend that you do not divulge such password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the Website by closing your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your Personal Data and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
Personal Data Collected
The Personal Data collected may include but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Full name
- Street address
- ZIP/Postal code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Place of employment
- Username or ID
- IP address
- Usage Data
A User’s Personal Data may be provided freely by the User when completing forms on the Website or through direct communication with us via email, phone, chat and other applications. In terms of Usage Data, it is automatically collected via tracking tools, such as Cookies. The use of these tracking tools, by this Website or by those who own third-party services that this Website uses, helps provide the User with the Services.
In certain instances, Personal Data that is publicly or commercially available may be collected. If you have allowed Personal Data to be commercially available through third parties, we may buy it. We may also procure Personal Data that is publicly available.
A “Cookie” is a tiny file that asks if it can be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree to this, the Cookie will then analyze your web traffic or inform you when you visit various websites. Cookies let web applications respond personally to you as well as customize its operations to meet your particular likes, dislikes and needs by collecting and remembering information on your preferences.
To pin point the web pages being used, we may use what are called “Traffic Log Cookies”. This allows us to analyze the data regarding traffic to each web page so we can improve our Website and tailor it to meet customer needs.
You have the right to accept or decline Cookies. However, most web browsers accept Cookies automatically. If you wish, you should be able to adjust your browser settings so that it declines Cookies. Please note that this will likely interfere with the proper use of our Website, and access to the full breadth of our Services may be limited when you decline Cookies.
How to provide or withdraw consent with respect to Cookies</p>
Also, through browser preferences, it is possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this Website.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We gather Personal Data in order to gain an understanding of your needs so that we can give you better Services, as well as for the reasons listed below:
- For internal recordkeeping
- To help us improve our products and Services
- To periodically contact you by mail, phone, email or fax for market research
- To periodically send you promotional emails on special offers and/or new products
- To reach out to you via email with other information that we think you will be interested in
- To customize the site to better fit your interests and
- To reach out to you for promotional purposes on other third-party platforms.
The services listed in this section provide the Owner with the ability to monitor and analyze web traffic and are also useful in monitoring the User’s behaviour.
Google, Inc. (“Google”) provides a web analysis service called “Google Analytics,” which uses collected data to track and examine how this Website is being used, to compile reports on the site’s activities and share them with other services that Google offers.
Passively collected Personal Data via tools like Google Analytics, conversion tags and remarketing tags may be used for the purpose of market research, to measure how effective our marketing efforts have been, to convey helpful or promotional information to previous visitors on third-party platforms, and to enhance the Website’s User experience.
The Personal Data collected may also be used by Google to contextualize and personalize the ads being generated from Google’s own ad network.
Personal Data being collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Google has developed its own online advertising platform, which is called “Google Ads.” This is where advertisers can pay to display small ads, video content, product listings, and service offerings. They can also generate the installation of mobile apps within the Google advertising network to web users.
We may utilize Google Tag Manager and dynamic remarketing as well as other analytic tools to track visitors and remarket to them on the Google advertising system after they have visited the Website.
Personal Data being collected: Cookies, Usage and Conversion Data
Albacross is a lead generation tool that helps identify the companies that have been visiting the Website. This information is collected inside the tool for use as leads. Albacross also enables account-based marketing to present specific ads to a targeted audience.
Personal Data being collected: Cookies, Usage and Conversion Data
MODALITIES OF PROCESSING
Methods and Legal Basis for Processing
Methods of processing
The Personal Data is sent to us through the Website. Depending on the type of Personal Data collected, it is sent and processed through different tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads or Albacross.
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This does not apply whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law
- Provision of the Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner and
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
Place of Processing
Depending on the type of Personal Data collected, it may be processed through servers located in:
- North America
- Denmark or
Recipients of the Personal Data
The only recipients of the Personal Data are:
- The Owner and its business partners and
Retention Time of Personal Data
Personal Data will be securely stored for however long the Owner needs the information to fulfill its legitimate business requirements or to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or until the User asks us to delete their Personal Data (unless it needs to be retained for legal purposes).
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed; and
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. The Owner may also be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We take our commitment to secure your Personal Data very seriously. To prevent any unauthorized disclosure or access, we have set up the appropriate managerial, physical and electronic procedures to ensure that all the information we collect is carefully safeguarded.
USERS’ RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
Users have the following rights with respect to their Personal Data:
- Withdraw the consent they have previously given at any time
- Object to the processing of their Personal Data
- Have access to their Personal Data
- Verify and demand an update or a correction of the Personal Data
- Restrict the processing of their Personal Data and
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed without undue delay.
Exercise of Rights
The User can exercise his rights by contacting the Owner at email@example.com. These rights can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible.
You also have the option of restricting the collection and/or use of your Personal Data by doing the following:
- When asked to complete a form on this site, look for the box to click on that tells us that you do not want your information used by anyone for direct marketing
- If you have already given us permission to use your Personal Data for direct marketing, you can change your mind whenever you want by writing to us or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery of Service
By supplying their Personal Data on a web form, or by offering it by phone or in some other manner, the User gives permission for this Website to use this information to reply to their requests for quotes, information or any other request as shown on the form’s header.
Personal Data being collected may include: full name, street address, city, ZIP/Postal code, country, phone number, email address, date of birth, place of employment, Username or ID, and other types of data.
Newsletter or Mailing List
By registering to receive our newsletter or to be added to our mailing list, the User’s email address will be included on the list of Users who may be sent email messages containing promotional or commercial information about this Application. Your email address could also be included on this list after making a purchase or signing up for this Application.
Personal Data being collected: email address.
Our Website may offer you links to other websites that you may be interested in. However, once you leave our site by clicking on these links, we have no control over the website you now find yourself on. Therefore, we have no responsibility for protecting the privacy of any information that you offer whilst visiting those sites.